Thursday, December 25, 2008

People you may know

It's been a while since I've posted (sadly) for anyone out there who cares. I heard somewhere people like famous people, so here's a few photos (mostly bad) of some people you probably know, mostly from over the past summer:


President-elect Obama
Hip hop artist, Common
John McCain and Sarah Palin
Clint Eastwood
Brian Haley
Ted Lindsay
John Mcginley
One of the former Red Wings players, (I forgot!) and D.B. Sweeney
John Cusack
Lyrics Born

And for all those good photogs out there (especially from UT), the ninja man of photography himself, Magnum photographer, Eli Reed.

2 comments:

in_a_blink photography said...

um. I LOVE john cusack. But, I love Eli more! :)

Anonymous said...

in that picture of lyrics born, is that you on the left??

bwahaha